A cute and easy way to decorate your house for the holidays! Using few materials, you can have fun while giving your house some holiday cheer! A quick activity that holds the attention of those younger ones! Fun for the whole family!
• Plain white tube socks
• Rubber bands (at least 3)
• Measuring cups (1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup)
• Funnel- can be made with a piece of paper
• Hot glue gun with glue
→ Black sharpie or puffy paint
→ Orang toothpick (for nose)
→ Googly eyes
1. Take one white sock and along with your rice, measuring cup, and funnel.
2. Measure out 1 1/2- 2 cups of rice.
3. Using the funnel, pour the 1 1/2-2 cups of rice into the sock.
4. Mold the rice into a circle and rubber band the sock where the rice stops.
5. Next, using the funnel, fill the sock with 1/2 cup of rice.
6. Form the rice into a circle and seal it with a rubber band where the rice stops.
7. Then, fill the remainder of the sock with 1/3 cup of rice, using the funnel.
8. Rubber band the sock where the rice stops.
9. You will mostly likely still have left over sock. Take the top part of the leftover sock and excess sock and fold it down on the top ball and flip the rim of the sock up, making it look like a hat.
10. Using your hot glue gun, add glue under the “hat” to hold it in place. Then, add hot glue in between the body layer to hold each circle in place.
11. Now for the fun part!!! Choose any decorations you want to decorate you snowman. Be sure to add a nose, eyes and a mouth! Feel free to use fabric scraps as a scarf anything else. But, most importantly, use your imagination 🙂